LumiPay has organised a FREE virtual webinar to take place on the 22nd of April at 11 am on Zoom.
In partnership with ORH Marketing and DkIT Regional Development Centre, LumiPay is delighted to bring you this brief masterclass to discuss ‘how to turn your brick and mortar business and thrive in the digital world’.
The two key speakers joining the webinar are LumiPay CEO Justine Gika and DkIT Regional Development Centre and New Frontiers Programme Manager Garrett Duffy.
About Justine Gika
Justine Gika is a CEO at Lumipay, a payment gateway service that offers businesses the lowest market rates and is one of the few brands under The Poko Group. With a decade of experience in design, management, and e-commerce, Justine Gika worked her way up to earn her seat at the C-suite table. Justine has worked with reputable companies, including BoyleSports, Vavavoom, Namaste Technologies, among others. Justine is passionate about providing business solutions.
About Garrett Duffy
Since joining the Regional Development Centre in DkIT, Garrett has worked with over 400 new start-up businesses. He also developed DkIT’s Student Intern Programme to encourage business ownership and enterprise among the student population. These roles, coupled with his own experience of business ownership, have given him an insight into the different needs of entrepreneurs: encouragement, support, advice, mentoring, and the need to be challenged. Needs that form the cornerstone of all support interventions provided by the Regional Development Centre in DKIT.
The 40-minute webinar will include tips and a Q&A session on the below topics:
- How to transition your brick-and-mortar business to the online space
- Tips on funding, supports, grants, and options for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
This session is FREE, and anyone who attends will be entered into a draw to WIN a luxury food and wine hamper.
The COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically impacted the business world. As a result, any businesses have had to operate online solely and step out of their comfort zones. Therefore, learning how to enter and position yourself in the online world is crucial.
Given that, this webinar will prove helpful for business owners, entrepreneurs, and small businesses looking to transition into the online space and thrive in the digital world. In addition, valuable tips on funding, supports, and grants will be discussed to help you take this step.
Win a luxury hamper when you attend
All attendees of the webinar will be entered into a draw to WIN a luxury hamper.
Contents of Hamper:
- Domaine d’Aubaret Merlot 75cl (Winner Gold Vignerons Indépendants)
- Château Milligrand Sauvignon Blanc 75cl (Award winner Paris)
- Ballintubber Cheddar Cheese with Chives 200g
- The Scullery Award-Winning Jalapeno Relish 190g
- Lily O’Brien’s Mint Creams Collection 200g
- Seymore’s of Cork Dark Chocolate & Raspberry Bites 150g
- Grahams Irish Oat, Yogurt & Cranberry Cookies 135g
- Lily O’Brien’s Creamy Irish caramels with a hint of sea salt 110g
- Forest Feast Slow Baked Roasted & Salted Almonds 40g
- Forest Feast Slow Baked Sweet & Salty Fruit & Nuts 40g
- Hampers & Co Natural Scented Soy Wax Candle “Lazy Lavender”
This webinar is sure to be of value to entrepreneurs and business owners looking to navigate the online world.
Make sure to save the date and register using the link below.